I haven’t posted any new home/beauty products for a while… I think that starting any new routine is difficult at first (especially right now when I am trying to decide which recipes I like and don’t like) but I feel pretty confident that I will get into the swing of things and that posting my projects will be easier over time.
For now, I wanted to post a quick breakfast idea that I have actually been making for a while. This is an updated recipe with more natural ingredients.
Super Easy/Healthy Frozen Breakfast Sandwiches
Sliced Cheese (any kind you prefer)
Ham or Sausage (I just use whatever is on sale) sliced to fit on muffin
Salt and Pepper
Coconut Oil Cooking Spray
Red Pepper Flakes
Anything else that sounds good!
1. Grease a muffin pan with coconut oil.
2. Crack eggs into greased muffin pan. Top with salt, pepper, onions, red pepper flakes etc.
3. Cook at 350 for about 10-15 min. or until the yolks are semi-cooked. They should still be bright yellow in color but not so runny that they might burst when assembling the muffins (see picture above).
4. Wait about 10 minutes for eggs to cool and assemble sandwiches with cheese and ham/sausage. Wrap in a paper towel and store in freezer using a plastic bag or small glass container.
5. When ready to eat, remove sandwich from container but leave the paper towel. Cook on high for 1 minute on each side or until hot.